These cookies are so simple, put together in 5mins and baked in 10mins. Apart from the ingredients all I needed was a bowl and a spoon. I made 12 cookies from this batch.
- 70g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 275g Nutella®
- 30g chocolate chips and 30g chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a baking tray or line with baking parchment.
- Combine flour, egg and Nutella® in a large bowl and mix together with a spoon until no flour lumps remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls, about 3cm in diameter, I weighed mine into 12 equal balls. Place on the prepared tray, about 5cm apart. Press down on the balls to create thick discs.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes. They should be slightly still soft in the middle. Let them cool on a wire rack until set. They soon harden up.